Wednesday 2 August 2017

My Holidays

In the holidays I went to Hamilton to see my cousins. We had to go to Hamilton because my flight to Auckland got cancelled. When we got there we went to meet my cousins and Aunty and Nana at the playground,it was very busy and we couldn't see them. It was also very hard to find a car park. We found a car park and mum asked if we would like our coats but we weren't cold even though it was windy at the playground as soon as we got out of the car to play my sister asked "can we go to play now" and mum said "yes". We ran to the park and we started to run and play. Then my mum called my Nana,Poppa and my Aunty and cousins to see were they were and then one minute later they were right behind me and they yelled"Abigail!!!!!" then there was lots of hugging and kissing we were talking about lunch,Nana said that she had brought a picnic so they went to go and get the picnic while we went to get some drinks. Charlotte and I got lemonade,my cousins got different flavoured milk. We found a spot to sit and we got the picnic out and started to eat, it was delicious. then after we had a big play and said goodbye and then I went to Auckland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.